Skip to main content

Live, laugh, bake.


Assalamualaikum.

Ok, my friends (Kal, Wini, Syasya, Jue & Re'an) went to my home for our baking session which we planned like a month ago, Kal asked me to teach on how to bake. Err actually I'm not that pro enough tho, but at least I know a lil bit about baking.

Oh we had our second baking session last Saturday. Alhamdulillah everything went well, proceeded smoothly.

What did we bake?

1. Cream Puff 


 It's like a round shell (HOW CAN I EXPLAIN THIS??) with a moist filling of custard cream. This one requested by Kal. Sedap.

2. Japanese Cotton Cheese Cake


The cake was so white and fluffy or I must say the cake was so damn gorgeous! The steps are easy but the way you mix the batter, you NEED to be extremely ayu and careful. Kalau tidak, tak cantik lah rupa dia. One requested by Wini.

3. Apam Polkadot



Also requested by Kal. Ni dah biasa pun buat, so senang jer.

4. Egg Tart


It was my first attempt at making egg tart. I was relieved I made it huaaa. This one also requested by Kal.

Hehe ok enough with pastries. Well said, those looked pretteyyh damn good. We baked while talked to another. We discussed about our path life, asked for opinion and so on. Such a memorable experience.

Thanks a ton, I'm so looking forward to have another baking session with you guys again! Good luck in your uni life kay guys.

Oh come on, nine days more to go! :(

Bye!

Comments