Skip to main content

Tag question by Adiba Rusli.

Assalamualaikum.



Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Yup I've been tagged again for the third time! Wuuuu this time I was tagged by Adiba Rusli and I'd really appreciate if I get tagged again (well it's really fun getting tagged actually hahaha).

So let's get started~

Tell me your feeling right now.
I actually don't feel anything right now but I could feel the jitters since I am currently waiting for SPM result this March. 

If you have a chance to travel around the world, with whom you will go?
If I were given the chance, I'd want my family to go with me and we'd be gone for at least fourteen days so we could have a lot of time together.

State one weird thing that you have done in 2015.
I ate doughnut with ketchup (saya rasa sedap lagi makan macam tu hehe).

If you're a social media icon, who you wanna be? And why?
This question is really hard for me but ya I'll try to answer, hihi. What can I say is I just need to be my own self. There's a quote I've heard which tells us to create our own visual style, let it be unique to our self and yet identifiable for others. It is from Orson Welles. Well I've no idea but hopefully this answered your question hahaha.

Favourite colour?
Mine are grey and apple green.

Favourite pets?
I don't have any pets but I do love cats and butterflies (I just wondering can I keep butterflies as pets?).

Complete this sentence that start with "I think I should ..."
I think I should not think. Eh salah, I think I should try to be more understanding.

End this sentence with "... world will disaster."
Allah says in the Quran that He is the only one knows when the world will disaster.

Do you think you're brilliant enough? Why?
No, it's because I still have a lot to learn.

Give me your two bad habits that people doesn't know about it.
1. I really can't drink coffee but I drink it when I need to stay all night studying.
2. Waiting until I am hundred percents ready?

Ok dah siap jawab! Thanks for tagging me.

May Allah strengthen our ukhuwah and may we strive to be a healthy ummah ya, amin.

Anyways, I know I am weird because I feel weird all the time hihi.

Bye!

Yours sincerely,
Amira.

Comments

  1. wahhh!!! i'm impressed!

    - good luck for your result. keep istiqomah dalam berdoa. My doa always for you dear.:)
    - seriously? makan donut dgn ketchup? i kept laughing this part. ni perkara baru!!haha
    - u dont need to have butterflies. u are a butterfly. rama-rama yang cantik luar dan dalaman:)
    -yes, only Allah knows when the world will disaster.thanks sista for the reminder.
    -sampai bila-bila kita tak akan bersedia. jadi, kita memang kena sentiasa bersedia:)

    last, gud luck dear in your life. semoga berjaya dunia akhirat dan menjadi muslimah yang menguatkan lagi ummah skrg.aamiin

    lots of love,
    adibarusli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A'ah saya makan macam tu hihihi Alhamdulillah, syukran jazilan kak diba. Amin ya Allah, good luck to you too! :D

      Delete
  2. U ATE DONAT WITH KETCHUP?????????????????????
    U WANT BUTTERFLIES AS A PET????????

    hahahaahahah such a weirdo we could be bff hahahaah
    grey and apple green. wow. nice fav colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha yup it tastes more delicious xD Sure, why not? Hai, BFF! //waving my hands at you :D

      Delete
  3. all the best for your SPM! doa banyak banyak :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment