Skip to main content

AR : Sukitte Ii Na Yo


Good day, everyone!


I've watched this anime a few times tapi I would like to give some reviews lah kanz. This anime was recommended by my best friend, Winnie. I've been addicted with anime because of her jugak la, hihi. Okay malas nak cakap banyak, teruskan dengan review



The plot summary:

Quiet and unassuming Mei Tachibana has spent her high school years without making friends or getting a boyfriend because of a childhood incident that left her believing that people will betray each other sooner or later. When she encounters a popular boy named Yamato Kurosawa, he becomes interested in her, and it is through their tentative friendship and blossoming relationship that Mei ultimately begins to branch out and befriend others.

My reviews:

I liked this anime. At some points, I felt like I was dragging my feet a little but the romance was so sweet, hihi. I liked that Mei was far from an ideal beauty but she still found love. I would watch it again (yah) or maybe recommend it to others. This was the first anime that I never expected to enjoy as much as I did. Everything is amazing; the characters, the plots and the emotions. I laughed. I cried. And I was left satisfied.

It is more than just a romance story. It revolves around what it is like to be in a relationship (obviously romantic or otherwise). The heartache, the support, the fear of being betrayed and the rewards of trustoverall great.

Tu jer la kot.

Oh ya! I just remembered this anime was adapted into a live action movie last year. 



Sota Fukushi is just sooooooo handsome, oh my god I cannot lah weh

I must say semua character memang ngam ah (aku tak boleh tengok Sota Fukushi dah) but the storyline was agak lambat. Tapi apa apa pun, it was fun watching Sota Fukushi berlakon, eh? Nah I was joking, hihi.

Ok dah tu je.

Yours sincerely,
Amira.

Comments

Post a Comment